• Bathrooms: 2
• Beam: 14.6ft
• Builder: Sea Ray
• Cabins: 2
• Crew: 1
• Depth: 4ft
• Guests: 12
• Length: 51ft
• Refit: 2016
• Speed: 25kn
• Year: 2000
• Miscellaneous Floats
Need to know
• Maximum 12 passengers per USCG regulations. NO exceptions!
• Half day charter is 4 hours; Full day charter is 8 hours
• All boats come with captain and insurance is included.
• Fuel is included for idle/trolling speed around local areas; for high speed cruising fuel is charged extra.
• Jetski or paddle board available for an extra charge.
• We love animals and would feel terrible if they get seasick, so as a general rule no pets allowed.
• Pick up time is up to you, your day begins at the time stated in the signed Charter Agreement.
• 100% drug free/smoke free boat.
• You must be 21 years or older to book.
• Photo ID and credit card required at pickup. If you are foreign you must travel with your passport.
• All vessels come with life jackets, emergency and first aide kits. If you have known allergies or medical requirements, please bring spare medication in the event of an emergency.
• Check out our FAQ or tap "Ask a question" below if you have any comments or concerns.
Why we like it
The splendid Sea Ray 51 is turning heads the world over. As part of the proud Sundancer line, this yacht was created for performance and style. The cabin of the Sea Ray 51 has only the finest interior finishes hand-picked by Sea Ray. A concealed floor storage compartment in the galley allows stowage of extra gear without detracting from the contemporary décor. Above, the cockpit has a definite European flare with a sport spoiler, flip-up thigh-rise helm seat and Euro-styled companion bench seat. The U-shaped cockpit seating area with a hi-lo fiberglass table features an electrically retractable sun pad. A curved tri-section tinted-glass windshield with power vent creates an unobstructed view while increasing air flow to the helm and cockpit.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all