VIP Preview - Mana Fashion Pop-Up
- Friday: Ages: 21+
- Saturday & Sunday: All ages
- Dress code: Sustainably chic
- Parking: Parking will be available on-site at a discounted rate.
- Refund Policy: Ticket holders can request a refund within two weeks of purchase. However, tickets purchased within one week of the event are not eligible for refunds.
The VIP Experience
- Early Access to Exclusive Shopping: Enjoy privileged first access to shop early from over 100 sustainable brands worldwide, each resonating with your refined tastes.
- Unlimited VIP Weekend Access: Enjoy unlimited access to the Pop-Up from November 4th through November 5th, with 15+ hours to shop at your own pace and priority access to various programs.
- Red Carpet Stardom: Grace the red carpet opening and feel like a star with camera flashes celebrating your presence.
- Priority Seating at Fashion Show: Enjoy the best seats at the sensational fashion show, showcasing designs that will ignite your passion for style.
- Private Auction Participation: Get the opportunity to participate in an exclusive private auction.
- Entry to Giveaways: Your attendance grants you eligibility to win captivating prizes, such as a $500 Pop-Up Gift Card, Delta Air Lines Tickets, and a stay at Arlo Hotel.
- Mingle with Top Influencers: Spend a glamorous night with Miami’s elite influencers, including Isabela Grutman and Rachael Russell Saiger.
- Complimentary Food and Drinks: Savor an array of premium beverages and delectable bites that please both your taste buds and fashion sensibilities.
- Exclusive Goody Bag: Receive a hand-picked selection of luxury items from premier brands, curated just for you.
- Family-Friendly Fashion Fun: Returning VIP ticket holders can even bring their little ones for a fun-filled family outing on Friday and Saturday.
- Discounted On-Site Parking: Enjoy the convenience of on-site parking at a special discounted rate. Your seamless experience starts the moment you arrive.
Terms and Conditions InList assumes no liability for the use or consumption of any services, experiences or events supplied by hosts or venues listed on the app. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, before booking, to research each experience, host and venue, and the responsibility of each host/venue to accept only bookings which reasonably seem suitable to them. In the event the requested services or experiences are not available or no...read all